Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beast-X wants a Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast-X

Beast-X

Beast-X wants a Match Empty
PostSubject: Beast-X wants a Match   Beast-X wants a Match I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 am

Beast-X walks straight from the Parking Lot to the GM´s Office.

He opens the door and walks in.
Hi GM, finaly i found my way to VWC.
Now i got my Driving License but I got some problems to find the way, because my Navi is broken and i have no idea where the hell we are. From now on the only one who has problems to find his way, is my opponent after i beat him in the ring.
By the way i know my english is bad but im from Germany and the most time i speak with my ability in the ring.
But
The Mainreason im here is to ask for a Match.
It dosent matter who it is, i fíght them all.

Beast-X turns around and walks out of the Office
Back to top Go down
strongmad

Beast-X wants a Match Empty
PostSubject: hears conversation   Beast-X wants a Match I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:56 pm

strongmad doctor lisa walk in gm office after hearing his and beast-x conversation

doctor lisa morue:i see one of the new guys is looking for a match thats convinent because my patient strongmad could use one to he is getting alot of anger buit up this week off really doing a number on him,i don't want him destroying the gym again or worse.so what do you say we have a match strongmad vs. beast-x
Back to top Go down

Beast-X wants a Match
Page 1 of 1