Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey man i need a match.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{MOB}the deadman

{MOB}the deadman

Hey man i need a match. Empty
PostSubject: Hey man i need a match.   Hey man i need a match. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey goose,your new v.g.ms have left me the main eventer out of the show 3 times so for my comback i have a title match in my contract so i want J.C SYNN IN A steel cage AT THE NEXT SHOW ONE ON ONE.Also if that MINON,or girlfreind what ever he wants to call it inter fears then im going to have to have some back up at ring side so beside the ring i REV,there for one last run if that doesnt happen i want the whole v.w.c roster guarding the cage cuase its personal ive been out for a month after that chair shot and that minons whip.So its pay back time!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

PostSubject: Re: Hey man i need a match.   Hey man i need a match. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 pm

You will definately be in Sundays show.
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

PostSubject: Re: Hey man i need a match.   Hey man i need a match. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:17 pm

you guys can do it up but no cage matchs till the 15th i want the cage saved for PPV shows only. it will make a sweet end of season for if we try not to have the cage out to much on the main shows and just put it in the PPV's but if you guys want start something up and you guys can have a cage match at The PPV work it out and let me know
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey man i need a match.   Hey man i need a match. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey man i need a match.
Page 1 of 1