Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J C SYNN needs some answers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

J C SYNN  needs some answers Empty
PostSubject: J C SYNN needs some answers   J C SYNN  needs some answers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm

J C SYNN enters the GM's office. He slowly strolls up to the GM's desk.

J C SYNN : Goose, I have a few problems that require your attention.

First off where is my contract. I am undefeated so far and have dominated my opponents. I know that I will bring in the fans, sponsers, and money.

The other issue is I want the head of Big Bobby Dunn. This fool entered my holy ground and dared to slander my good name. This needs to be resolved with violence. I need his blood on my hands.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

PostSubject: jc challenge   J C SYNN  needs some answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:09 am

Man this guy is sure full of himself!hey jc u need 2 talk 2 haunted flame, he talked a whole lotta smack 2 .And he challenged me and i smoked him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u should be careful what u wish 4,cause im not the only who thinks ur a wind bag!!!!!!!!!!so go hide in ur basement till goose can set somethin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

PostSubject: Re: J C SYNN needs some answers   J C SYNN  needs some answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:11 pm

I look forward to wiping your blood all over the mat. I encourage goose to make this match happen. You better hope your grizzly bear mouth can cover that hummingbird ass of yours.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

PostSubject: match   J C SYNN  needs some answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:11 pm

jc I GOT 2 WORDS 4 YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA DAMN HIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

PostSubject: Re: J C SYNN needs some answers   J C SYNN  needs some answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:28 pm

The only problem with that is I'm allergic to haircuts...It breaks me out in anger.

I'm also alergic to stupidity...And your giving me a rash.
Back to top Go down
HauntedFlame

HauntedFlame

PostSubject: Re: J C SYNN needs some answers   J C SYNN  needs some answers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:48 pm

haunted flame taped the entire thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J C SYNN needs some answers   J C SYNN  needs some answers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J C SYNN needs some answers
Page 1 of 1