Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello boys i'm Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

Hello boys i'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Hello boys i'm Back   Hello boys i'm Back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 am

Ok sorry to all my People out there. Things got vary bad for me in RL. I lost my Job and me and my wife have had somethings happen so i lost my E-net for over a month. As all of you know if your not on for 30 days your name is lost. I am trying to talk to the Big boys with TWG ( IQ ) to get my Name reactive or just to let me start a new name and pick up the fed. so if you will try to hold out for just a lil more VWC will Be back on the air. Thank you to everyone who stayed with the Fed and a big THANK YOU to the guys that are holding this fed together you know who you are.

You GM Goose
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
{MOB}the deadman

{MOB}the deadman

PostSubject: Re: Hello boys i'm Back   Hello boys i'm Back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 pm

welcomeback goose but im going to write a card the front office so we can get back to work.The person with the best rp will win the match so we will decide as mods who has the best rp.I do this cause 2 things,im board and also we need a match card.ILL Post the results in a 1 or 1 and a half.If there are no shows of competors illl write the match and make the end a draw.Tell me what u think.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Hello boys i'm Back   Hello boys i'm Back I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:34 am

Welcome back goose! Sorry for your RL troubles! Hope it's all well-regulated now.

I hope I get a new contract if I return to here Wink I was forced to join another fed cause my contract expired and about a month later I wasn't even listed in the roster. But believe me - I'll be back Wink I'll immediately delete my current contract as soon as this fed is back to buisiness Wink

BTW: wheres my VWC sign?
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

PostSubject: Re: Hello boys i'm Back   Hello boys i'm Back I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 pm

I have talked to some of the Mods of TWG and they told me to put in a ticket and someone will send me a msg so i had to start a new name till then. I can see the pulled the fed as well but i should get it back soon. it's just having to get the Big Boys up there to reactive my name. Who ever is still active i will send out con's when that happens and then just give me like 2 days or so to get 40 guys back into the fed and we can get things going.
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello boys i'm Back   Hello boys i'm Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello boys i'm Back
Page 1 of 1