Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Own Show?

Go down 
+2
the Stranger
!mpact
6 posters

Should we make our own shows here until Goose is back?
 Stupid idea
 Better than nothing, lets give it a try
 Don't know
View results
AuthorMessage
!mpact

!mpact

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 am

Goose is still away Gothkat and JC are unable to set up shows. But here are still some people who want to keep this Fed and its forum alive including me. So why not make our own shows right here.

• We need 1 or 2 people who make the cards
  • and a mod who takes care that no matches are posted that arent set up in the card.
  • Everyone checks who he can challenge ingame which we can post in a additional thread where we can discuss how to set up the next show.
  • Each show gets its own thread with the date in its name.
  • Each match is posted by one of the competitors self.
  • The thread will be closed after the last match.
  • One show per week?

Tell me what you think....

(sorry for my bad english.. didn't take care of grammar or spelling)
Back to top Go down
the Stranger

the Stranger

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:30 am

sorry Impact ...

while I agree with trying to keep the show going (and despite what I've posted in different parts of this forum) here are the facts ...

this is sad ... went to look up where our FED was at in the standings ... it does not even exist any more

maybe I'm overlooking it, but I can't seem to find it ...

further more I can't seem to find Goose's name either ... I know that he wrestled under the name of "Goose" ... but I just don't see it

did he quit ??? if so, then the FED is dead ...

what this means for us here, pretty much spells the end of the VWC

no shows, no FED, no GM ...

I will give this place a few days, maybe someone will find what I overlooked ...

hate to leave, but no sense trying to beat a dead horse

I've taken every bodies name ... who knows ... maybe some time in the future, one of us will get their own FED going and then we will all be back together

c-ya
Back to top Go down
Xander Styles

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 pm

I just checked and we are ranked 73 in the rankings with 171 points. I don't know what happened to Goose, but I think that he is gone. Does anyone know if there is a way for one of us to take over GMship or are we all just SOL and have to move on? If we can get a new GM, then I think we should vote on someone.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Goose's wrestler was also named Goose and I can't find him too... If its really the case that he has left the game the whole Idea really makes no sense. Maybe we can ask some game admins whether they can find out if gooses account still exists or not and then decide what to do....
Back to top Go down
Xander Styles

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 pm

I checked with an admin and if Goose is gone, then they will delete this fed and we will have to join a new one. Maybe we can find a fed that will take a group of us and we can continue things. I say we start asking around. I like working with everyone here.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:29 am

Back to top Go down
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Hmmm...

And would you look at that, my name is nowhere to be found on that card.
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm sorry mr. Livingston. I just went through the roster and put a the guys in with the least amount of appearences. At least according to the the GM list. If this show works I'll have you in the main event on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
{MOB}the deadman

{MOB}the deadman

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:33 pm

i started a new EFED!and i want you all to join i dont abandon like goose so join please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Own Show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Show?   Our Own Show? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Own Show?
Page 1 of 1