Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contract Issues

Go down 
+3
Beast-X
!mpact
J C SYNN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:22 am

What's up with my contract. I'm a VGM as well as the Hardcore champion. But my contract expired a week ago. I'd love to put some more shows on but I my hands are tied.

Is anyone else having contract issues???
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 am

my contract expired on 02-19 Sad I wrote a pm and an ingame message to goose, but no reply...
Back to top Go down
Beast-X

Beast-X

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Same here bute my date is 02-28 pale
Back to top Go down
jakestorm

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: contracts   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:38 am

well with contract problems and no bloomin' shows for us it looks as if I've made a mistake coming here! NOBODY has answered my queries or allayed my concerns about the shows, so I may well be forced to go elsewhere. I hear that my old company would take me back so i may just head back there next season if not before.
GOOSE THIS AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH, WE NEED SHOWS, AND WE NEED ANSWERS! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ANSWERED PRIVATE MESSAGES I'VE SENT YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
the Stranger

the Stranger

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:49 pm

as of this moment, Goose is having real-life issues ...

we all played this game for how long without a FED, just give it a little while longer and I'm sure that things will settle themselves out

I'd be the first one to say, don't lose your cool and quit ... it won't do you any good, and when things do get back on track, you just may be on the outside looking in

remember, this is just a game made up of text and a few pixels ... REAL LIFE comes first

in the meantime, continue to role play here and when the shows do start back up, we'll have plenty of material to use

peace out
Back to top Go down
jakestorm

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: OK point taken   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:14 pm

but would have been nice if someone could have told the roster what was going on? However RL should come first and I apologise if I sounded a little high handed.
Apologies to one and all.
Back to top Go down
the Stranger

the Stranger

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:09 pm

I just thought that it was common knowledge ... but guess not, judging from what has been posted here ...

I also thought I read or heard somewhere that one of the mods or vgm's may have a contact number for Goose ... if that is the case, then maybe they should contact someone and get things straightened out before it's too late to fix things

tis okay jakestorm ... you were just posting your opinion and it was well received with the concern that it was intended to be taken, no harm, no foul
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: contracts   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 am

hey guys remember,,this aint the only fed in vwc,if you aint happy!! THEN LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and let the people who started this fed continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{CM} Capt Artemis

{CM} Capt Artemis

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 am

Um actually it is the only fed in VWC LOL however Bobbys message is clear if you cant wait for the greatness that was to come back then there are other feds in TWG.
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Well, it looks like I'm gone. Sorry everyone. I noticed that my GM button was gone today. Then I looked on my profile and saw that I no longer belong to any federation. I am officially a free agent. Sorry I can't do any more shows.
Back to top Go down
the Stranger

the Stranger

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:24 pm

good luck Synn ...

if you do fall in with another FED, pass our names along to them ... it would be good to tag up with you guys again
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Im out...was the FED now finally deleted or is it because my contract expired 4 weeks ago? Whatever.. I'm forced to join another federation, but I will take a look in this forum from time to time just to see if its reanimated sometime. If thats the case I could come back.

It was great fun here. Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contract Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract Issues   Contract Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract Issues
Page 1 of 1