Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One or the other.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

One or the other. Empty
PostSubject: One or the other.   One or the other. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:27 am

*Mr.Livingston storms into the GM's office, knocking over a picture on the wall*

Mr.Livingston:"ALRIGHT! I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS PLACE! EVERYTHING WAS GOING PRETTY GOOD FOR A WHILE, I MEAN, XANDER AND I HAD SOME VERY GOOD MATCHES, BUT NOW...I HAVEN'T HAD A MATCH IN OVER 2 WEEKS!?! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? I AM ONE OF IF NOT THE TOP FACE OF THIS FEDERATION, BUT I AM ALSO THE LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION AND I HAVE YET TO STEP IN THE RING IN OVER 2 WEEKS. SO, HERE IT IS, IF I'M NOT IN THE NEXT SHOW, I WALK AWAY FROM VWC. SIMPLE AS THAT."

*Mr.Livingston glares at the GM for a minute, then turns around and walks out of the almost broken door.*
Back to top Go down
{MOB}the deadman

{MOB}the deadman

One or the other. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One or the other.   One or the other. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:06 pm

WOW livingston grow up and earn a match dont complain!

GOOSERS!My man how is it going you look good Hows everything going.Okay to get to it we need a show going on soon cuase me and JC cant wait to get in the ring and brawl around for that hardcore title.So get back to me on it and have an aswome day man.
Back to top Go down

One or the other.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: