Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Shows???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
!mpact

!mpact

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm

No show on Thursday no show today? Why?
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 pm

There was a card today. The BIG Cage PPV. You defended your title.
Back to top Go down
the Stranger

the Stranger

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:25 pm

there was a show today ... kinda disappointed in the way it was played out ... too many cage matches ... no color commentary, no backstage interviews, no frills ... too dry for my taste ... I like the fluff

missed Thursday's show ... nothing scheduled ... why ?

no time ???
not interested ???

hey Goose, if you read this, give me 1 time shot at putting together a show

just a ONE time shot ... can't do any worse than what is going on now ...
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 pm

I agree there stranger. This was supposed to be an all cage PPV. That's why every match was inside one.

Unfortunately, Goose has been having some personal troubles in his real life. He is the one that inputs all the photos and color commentating.

We're getting more and more fans every week. And hopefully next season will be a little better.
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:56 am

I always forget the time difference Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MOB GothKat

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 am

I apologize deeply for Thursday's show. I was going to do the show setup Tuesday night, then got called away on RL family crap, which took me away til Friday night. I do apologize, tho, for not having it together, but sometimes, emergencies happen, and this was one I couldn't avoid, and had no notice, or computer access, to post and ask JC to take over the show for me, or I would have done that. Once again, I apologize, and next season, I'll make sure to get all my **** in at least 2 nights in advance, so if something like this happens again, it won't affect the show running.
Back to top Go down
http://gothkat.livejournal.com
!mpact

!mpact

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 am

RL always comes at first place! So ists OK. No need to apologize Wink
Back to top Go down
{CM} Capt Artemis

{CM} Capt Artemis

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:36 pm

I won't criticize you for Thursday. RL happens and sometimes it sucks. Perhaps the show managers could swap phone numbers, if your comfortable with it that is.
Back to top Go down
MOB GothKat

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 am

I'm all for it, if it can be done privately. Sorry I haven't been able to give as much input lately as I normally have. RL has been pulling a major one on me, and it's been sandbagging the rest of my life, and I'm sorry. I hope I can sort it out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://gothkat.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

No Shows??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Shows???   No Shows??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Shows???
Page 1 of 1