Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New VGM JOB's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

New VGM JOB's Empty
PostSubject: New VGM JOB's   New VGM JOB's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:52 am

Ok guys i am vary sorry to say this but i have so BIG stuff going to in RL. If you want to know PM me everyone shouldn't know my life storie. Any ways I am put two men to work as the new Show VGM's they will work out the line ups and the RPing if needed so if you want to be in a show talk to this two guys. if you need to get a msg to me you can PM me on TWG or VWC forums of E-mail me what every you want to do. If you need to talk to me that bad send a msg to Dynamite Kid I know him in RL so he can call me and tell me to be on or what ever.

Show Vice General Manager-
VWC Domination Thursdays show= MOB GothKat
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition Sundays show= JC SYNN

Dynamite Kid is still the Vice General Manager of VWC so he is the Boss well i am off but talk to the guys runing the shows befor talking to Dynamite Kid.
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

New VGM JOB's Empty
PostSubject: Re: New VGM JOB's   New VGM JOB's I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm

good work with the show Goth just try not to comf the show till i add the pics in. try to have what you need to do at lest one day befor the show and i will put everything i need to then i will send the should out. If you want you can do the show 3 or 4 days befor hand you don't have to do in the day befor. keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
{MOB}the deadman

{MOB}the deadman

New VGM JOB's Empty
PostSubject: Re: New VGM JOB's   New VGM JOB's I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Goose i like the way things are ran here,but i think itd be alot more intresting if we had 3 vgm's and then we can have a big fued.Good rating right.Think about it cuase you would be suprised on creative i can get with wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New VGM JOB's Empty
PostSubject: Re: New VGM JOB's   New VGM JOB's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New VGM JOB's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: