Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok guys need your help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

ok guys need your help Empty
PostSubject: ok guys need your help   ok guys need your help I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 am

Ok as you all know i am having some RL thing i need to fix so i need 2 guys to run the shows for me till i can put 110% into the fed. post here if you would be up for the JOB

Name-
Show- Thur or Sun
Have you ever been a GM or VGM befor?

Give me a small Segment.
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

PostSubject: Re: ok guys need your help   ok guys need your help I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:50 pm

I've never been a GM or a VGM. But I'm on here multiple times a day and am more then willing to help you and the VWC be the best it can be.

J C SYNN
Either Thursday or Sunday. Where ever you need me

The lights go dark and fire shoots from the stage. EEErry organ music plays as J C SYNN makes his way on the stage.

J S SYNN: I have some good news for you fans tonight. I have been made GM for the night and I will give you the best show you have ever seen. Brutality at it's finest.

The crowd erupts and goes crazy.

J C SYNN: And now for the bad news. But don't worry, it's only for the wrestlers back stage. Tonight none of the wrestlers will know who they face until they get into the ring. They will also not know what kind of match they will be in. This shall be a "Secret Show". Bodies will be battered, blood will spill, and Violence will be the theme of the night.

The crowd is deafening. The chant "We want BLOOD" fills the arena.

Fire erupts from the stage again and J C SYNN makes his way backstage.
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

PostSubject: Re: ok guys need your help   ok guys need your help I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 pm

ok i will give you the VGM and YOU run every sunday show if you look on the left of the page in TWG a new GM tab will show up their click that and it will be the shows only do the show for sunday. and don't let the pwoer go to your head. Powers can be takin away.
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

PostSubject: Re: ok guys need your help   ok guys need your help I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:40 pm

ooo no scage matchs till the end of the season i am doing a PPV for the last show all about cage matchs so don't put anyone in a cage match.
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

PostSubject: Re: ok guys need your help   ok guys need your help I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Your the boss. I'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok guys need your help   ok guys need your help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok guys need your help
Page 1 of 1