Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This has gone to far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{MOB}the deadman

{MOB}the deadman

This has gone to far Empty
PostSubject: This has gone to far   This has gone to far I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Caleb"the icon"white walks into the room mad beyond belief.

Ok goose,its to far,junge jim just quit cuase of huanted flame and now ive got problems with jc synn and revoltion so we settle it in a brawl to end them all.in 2 weeks on the friday night show its, cpt.artimis,daneil"k"nunes vs huanted flame and mr.livingston and the main event caleb"the icon"white vs j c synn in a hardcore match to end this once and for all.And if revoltion loses the tag match....there out of the group.So make it happen and make it happen now!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

PostSubject: Re: This has gone to far   This has gone to far I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 pm

*Over hearing the conversation, Mr.Livingston walks in.*

Mr.Livingston:"Excuse me?! Who in the blue heck do you think you are? For your information, I already have a match for first and second show. How dare you come in here including me in your petty problems."
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

PostSubject: Re: This has gone to far   This has gone to far I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Keep your childish problems to yourself Deadman. Quit trying to bully the talent in the VWC around.

We don't know what kind of power trip that your on, but it really needs to end. You are ruining this whole organiziation. Just have fun like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has gone to far   This has gone to far I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This has gone to far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: