Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enough is Enough!!!

Go down 
+2
Jungle Jim
Mr.Livingston
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

Enough is Enough!!! Empty
PostSubject: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:40 pm

*After being ganged up on by the idiots down in the lounge, Mr.Livingston storms into Goose's office*

Mr.Livingston:"That's it! I've had enough of those guys doing whatever they want whenever they want. They insulted me and my integrity. And to top it all off, they put their hands on the champion after they trashed my room."

Mr.Livingston:"They need to be punished. I demand that they be punished for their actions immediately!!"
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Jungle Jim barges in right after Mr.Livingston

Hey listen up Goose, nobody trashed his room, if anything he kicked my door in and busted it all to pieces ... I think some of my animals got loose .... I know some of the macaws have flown out, I'm missing a few monkeys, and I got a croc that I can't find .... be on the look-out for him, he's a biter

I haven't done anything to him ... the Captain challenged him to a fair fight and he chickened out of it, saying something about how he can only challenge other champions or something like that ...

I think the grape juice went to his head (*wink*wink*) I'd have him tested or something

Anyways, I'd thought I would come up here and tell you the facts before MMMIISSTTEERR LIVINGSTON ... Livingston ... here told everyone a bunch of lies

Last edited by Jungle Jim on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:42 pm

*Mr.Livingston walks back in to the office and walks right to Jungle Jane*

Mr.Livingston:"Excuse me?! Me tell a bunch of lies? What is that supposed to mean? You guys are the ones that trashed my room. I haven't lied about anything. I just want some answers as to why you did it. I also want to know who put you up to it, or do you just go around doing things like this to get your "kicks"?
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Jungle Jim gets nose to nose with Mr. Livingston

Like I said before CHUMP, I have NO clue as to who trashed out your playhouse .... I already told you to check out your OWN roomies ... maybe one of them is jealous

I'm certainly not ... least of all, about you

Jungle Jim walks away shaking his head

Stupid kids, just don't know anything
Back to top Go down
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:19 pm

*Mr.Livingston turns back around and faces Goose.*

Mr.Livingston:" You see, those guys, and especially THAT guy have no class. You saw the way he talked to me. He has no integrity or self-control. I don't care what he says, him along with his groupies trashed my room and they should be punished for it."
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 pm

how do you know it was them
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Mr.Livingston:"Who else would've done it? Santa Claus and Bigfoot??? You know as well as I do that it was them."
Back to top Go down
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:18 pm

J C SYNN walks into the GM's Office.

SYNN: I hate to barge in, but I couldn't help but to overhear the screaming in here. I haven't seen this much paranoia since I had to visit my mother in the sanitarium.

Mr. Livingston is looking in the wrong direction there GM. Both Jungle Jim and the Capt. we with me this morning. There is no way they could have trashed anything.

I think since Livingston was handed that gold belt, that he doesn't deserve by the way, he has thought the whole world was after him. Why do you think he's challenging his own stable mate. I would suggest a sedative for him. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
HauntedFlame

HauntedFlame

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Haunted Flames newly aquired giant minotaur spirit with an axe i repeat WITH AN AXE!!! walks in the room and gets in mr livingstons face
haunted flame runs in
calm down sorry mr livingston i think he has a mashed crockadile stuck to his foot now mr minotaur im not trieing to start a fight ww'ww'we
dont want that do we n'now lets get you out of here before you destroy the office

the minotaur does not budge
uh oh
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNNS ARRIVAL   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 pm

BIG BOBBY DUNN appears out of no where,carrying his iron pipe,and is wearing his brass knuckles on necklace,that he won hardcore title with.And says man you guys got way 2 much time on your hands,i mean complainin and whining,about how this champion carries himself,and what u all should be doin is gettin physically ready for return show,and by return show i mean my return.So alll you bums get out i need 2 talk 2 goose,about my return,and since noneone in VWC accepted my open challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now hit the bricks ,we r gonna have a meeting,bobby shows them all the door and closes it behind them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: