Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Number one contender's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

Number one contender's Empty
PostSubject: Number one contender's   Number one contender's I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:46 am

Ok guys The belts are going to be given out on Dec/12/08 (All but the tag belts) After that it is the number one contenders that get the shows at the belts. If you want a shot keep active on the Role playing area of the Federation Forums and let me know what belt your wanting to go for and i will try to get it to work out in the shows. You most have a Wrestler's Profile done up in the Federation Forums to even get on the number one contenders list. Think of it this way the more fights you win and the more posts you have on the forums the more i will think of you when it comes to a shot. (If you don't want to Role play let me know if it's ok for me or one of the Mod's to Role Play with you guy).
60% is posts
40% is wins

GM Goose
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
HauntedFlame

HauntedFlame

Number one contender's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number one contender's   Number one contender's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm

haunted flame taped it
Back to top Go down

Number one contender's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: