Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J C SYNN makes his presence known

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J C SYNN

J C SYNN

J C SYNN  makes his presence known Empty
PostSubject: J C SYNN makes his presence known   J C SYNN  makes his presence known I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:23 am

The GM's door opens and J C SYNN glides in. His feet don't seem to even be touching the ground.

J C SYNN - Mr. Goose. First of all I have claimed the basement locker room as my sanctuary. I have turned it into a chapel and welcome all that care to worship with me.

Now that the good news is over...Where is my blood? That is what I am here for. I want souls to torture. I need to fill my blood quota. I thrive on pain and feast on the suffering.

I also wanted to see if you could possibly suggest a suitable tag team partner. Misery is so much better when you can share it.

Smoke starts to fill the GM's office. Goose rubs his eyes. When he get's his vision back he notices that J C SYNN has mysteriously vanished from the room.
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

PostSubject: Re: J C SYNN makes his presence known   J C SYNN  makes his presence known I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:26 am

i have you in some matchs this week. if you put up a post in the tag area you might find some one there
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
HauntedFlame

HauntedFlame

PostSubject: Re: J C SYNN makes his presence known   J C SYNN  makes his presence known I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:00 pm

haunted flame taped the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J C SYNN makes his presence known   J C SYNN  makes his presence known I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J C SYNN makes his presence known
Page 1 of 1