Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MOB GothKat

The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things. Empty
PostSubject: The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things.   The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:19 am

The GothKat walks into Goose's office. "Hey boss, I need to talk to you about a couple things. I want to fight s often as you can schedule me. I want to earn my keep, and I want to keep the rust off." He motions to the chair, and without seeing a look of disapproval, sits down. "The other thing is, you haven't sent my my contract renewal yet. I hope you're not forgetting about me."
Back to top Go down
http://gothkat.livejournal.com
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

PostSubject: Re: The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things.   The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:24 am

i will get you in as many shows as i can you know that. i will get you a contract renewal when it's done i can't send you one till then anything elss i can help you with
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
MOB GothKat

PostSubject: Re: The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things.   The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:46 pm

The GothKat pauses for a moment. "Sounds good to me boss. One more thing. Have you gotten in touch with Baal yet? I can't wait to give the tag division a Pain Clinic!"
Back to top Go down
http://gothkat.livejournal.com
HauntedFlame

HauntedFlame

PostSubject: Re: The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things.   The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:49 pm

haunted flame taped the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things.   The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GothKat needs to talk to Goose about a couple things.
Page 1 of 1