Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

open challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
big bobby dunn

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: open challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:53 pm

hey man before my return to the ring, i made an open challenge to everyone,even my own members of revolution,,you know whats sad? out of everyone in VWC ......noone accepted my challenge,and then on my in ring return i get screwed out of my hardcore title,but u know what thats alright ,ill get mine!!!and what i want is the international world championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!its time i get what i deserve,you got the power !! what u say? thanx champ!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
liquid fire

liquid fire

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Guess whos back!   open challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 pm

yeah i got an idea two old wrestlers and fight it off! thats right im back!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
dynamite kid

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Big Bobby Dunn's Challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:01 am

Ok dunn ya want a real good challenge then i accept your challenge since nobody else seems ta think they can do it and i'll even up, the anti ..we'll make it a ladder match and in the breifcase will be a contract for a title shot against me hows that grab ya
Back to top Go down
dynamite kid

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: bid bobby dunn challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:04 am

oh and just in case you loose ,which you will lol you have to leave revolution for good
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: match   open challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 pm

well ill sure give it all i got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but as for revolution..................i could care less about them!!!!!!they werent there for me ,so if i gotta leave.............so be it!!!!!!!so if you want some...............then come get SOME...............
Back to top Go down
dynamite kid

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Ladder Match Dynamite Kid vs Big Bobby Dunn   open challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:47 pm

you've got your match and your final days on this earth lol im gonna give you such a beating you'll never do an open challenge again
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: CHALLENGE   open challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:45 am

i just dont think you got what it takes,to take me out ,,,without help................ KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

open challenge
Page 1 of 1