Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change is upon us.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

Change is upon us. Empty
PostSubject: Change is upon us.   Change is upon us. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:52 pm

*Mr.Livingston storms into the room and walks right up to Goose*

Mr.Livingston:"Was this your plan all along?! Is this how you planned on running the show?!"

Mr.Livingston:"People are quitting left and right. We don't even have a card for the first show. Deadman is now partly in charge and I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!"

Mr.Livingston:"I've kept my cool pretty well during the past few weeks, but you have to draw the line somewhere, or else I will."
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

Change is upon us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change is upon us.   Change is upon us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 am

ok Mr. i know everything what are you talking about i gave him a job as MOB to help out if you would have asked i would have gave it to you but you didn't ask. if you think you can just walk into the office of "MY" FED and tell me how to do things in "MY" FED think again. O and think about it he is the only one on REV team trying to get everyone together.
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

Change is upon us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change is upon us.   Change is upon us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Mr.Livingston:"First of all, I would have never wanted that position in the first place. And second of all, the "rest" of Revolution is not my concern. I don't think they need me to hold their hands and help them along anymore. If they can't handle it, then they can leave like Jungle Jim and Haunted Flame.
Back to top Go down
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

Change is upon us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change is upon us.   Change is upon us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:10 pm

First off i kicked HF out.

2nd then whats the big think about the dead man being a {MOB} if he wants to help get things going for VWC why wouldn't i give him the Job?
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com
Mr.Livingston

Mr.Livingston

Change is upon us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change is upon us.   Change is upon us. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Mr.Livingston:"You are very, very lucky that I'm not COMPLETELY heartless..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change is upon us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change is upon us.   Change is upon us. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change is upon us.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: