Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Goose
Admin
GM_Goose

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Hello and welcome 2ecel5g

Hello! My name is Goose and I am the GM of Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition. We here at V.W.C work with the fans as well as with the Wrestlers to find out what they want to see. This Federation isn't run by one guy. It is made up of a team of staff that work together to make it the best it can be. We pick out the roster and we try to keep all the fights fairly even. We won't have a level 9 beating down on a level 5 wrestler. No worries.

We are a new federation but that just means new talent. If you are a new comer to the federation have a look around. If you like what you see, look into getting a contract with V.W.C. Talk to me,(Goose), and see about signing a partnership deal for your appearances in the sports and entertainment shows of the V.W.C. So everyone knows All members must set up a wrestlers profile within one week of signing. (With out a wrestlers profile you will never win any of the Belts)
Back to top Go down
https://thevwc.aforumfree.com

Hello and welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: