Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition

the best show in sports and entertainment today.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamite kid

making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus Empty
PostSubject: making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus   making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:55 am

the camera pans into Goose's office and you can see him and dynamite Kid laughing as Dynamite is holding one of jungle jims action figures and puts it face down into some ketchup and and says"and this is what i left him looking like after my match " some tag chumps they are .i think we should be wearing those straps
Back to top Go down
HauntedFlame

HauntedFlame

PostSubject: Re: making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus   making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

well i happen to think jungle jim is a pretty good wrestler and i dont think anyone would explode because of this topic that joke is as useless as a blown up stick of dynamite Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

PostSubject: mystery man appears out of the dark ...   making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:34 pm

While the Dynomite Kid is playing with a Jungle Jim action figure, a mysterious shadow moves thru the darkness. The Kid sensing somebody behind him, twirls on his heels, ready to strike, but sees nothing.

Suddenly there is a laugh. Comical at first, almost as if someone were laughing at the fact that a grown man was playing with a child's toy. But the twitter seem to grow in intensity, to a feverish pitch, becoming an evil manical laughter ... it seems to be coming from his right ... no his left ... behind him ... the Kid spins in all directions, but sees nothing. How can this be, the laughter, it's, it's coming from all around him.

Then it stops ...

It must be several minutes later, or maybe hours, one can only guess at the time that has passed. All the Kid knows is that he is picking his-self up off the floor.

Someone, or something has just attacked him from behind ...
Back to top Go down
HauntedFlame

HauntedFlame

PostSubject: Re: making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus   making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:29 pm

haunted flame leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus   making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making fun of junjle jim and capt.artimus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vancouver Wrestlers Coalition :: Welcome :: GM's Office-
Jump to: